Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Robo Advisors

 

Future Advisor is more about a balance portfolio that's why they have that recommendation with I fund.  

I have been 50 S/50 C for the longest time.  I am intrigued in moving funds from low risk to high risk and vice versa as markets go up and down. But right now I am learning as much as I can.

I haven't found what strategy to take at the moment plus I have 20 more years to refine my moves when I get started.

Yesterday's rate concern was on my mind but I really didn't think the markets were going to dump a significant amount.  Now i will be monitoring the election.  


Roman 




On Aug 27, 2016, at 2:50 PM, pstaley@gmail.com [TSP_Strategy] <TSP_Strategy@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thanks for sharing. I am about the same age. If you do not mind sharing, what is your contribution allocations portfolio and how does it differ from what you posted?


I figure that changing my contribution allocations is a low risk deal compared to intrafund transfers, so I am willing to try this allocation. The one that concerns me is 46% for I fund.

__._,_.___

Posted by: romansmr2@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image.png

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.

Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Robo Advisors. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/08/re-tspstrategy-re-robo-advisors.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSP_Strategy] Re: Robo Advisors"

Post a Comment