Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[LeadersWorkshop] The English Language

 


The English Language

 

The English language

is so darn confusing

the words that we use

are sometimes amusing

 

Two, to and too

their, there and they're

which and witch

I pull out my hair

 

Son and sun

both can be bright

when jotting down lines

is it right or write

 

Who thought up these words

someone's to blame

mom and dad, have a spelling

in reverse, still the same

 

No and know,

often misused

knight and night

oh my, I'm confused

 

Of course there are words

like blew and blue

morning and mourning

shoe and shoo

 

Words drive me crazy

even though I've been taught

vowels and spellings

not, knot, naught

 

Dock and Doc

bear and bare

you gotta be kidding

I really don't care

 

These crazy words just

keep getting worse

tuff and tough

I think it's a curse

Hare on my head

a hair in the barn

where, ware and wear

bring on a big frown

 

Something in my I

eye don't understand

ewe or you

I'm going insane

 

Deer and dear

have their own place

when used correctly

puts a smile on my face

 

Vowels are needed

in most daily words

this English language

is for the birds 


Rose Marie Streeter © 2006


 

 

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Worksop "Key to Your Success"
visit us at www.shabbarsuterwala.com
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [LeadersWorkshop] The English Language. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/11/leadersworkshop-english-language.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[LeadersWorkshop] The English Language"

Post a Comment