Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] Can't read all the news stories I send

Members,

It was pointed out to me that when I send out news posted on GovExec or whatever, they aren't readable to people using iPhones.  I don't know if this is the same for users on Android phones.  

I send them from Gmail in my web browser and when I see them at home on my personal computer via Outlook, they look fine.  I know Sarah_Oz, who started this group a long time ago, posted these articles on TSP or retirement that I have started posting; it was originally a Yahoo group and when that closed she moved it to where it is now.  She gave us good investing advice with plenty of discussion; unfortunately, I don't know enough to do that.

Thinking of this brings up a good question.  How do new members join the group? 

Anyway, if there are any problems reading the info I send out, please let me know.  I'm going to start putting the article link at the beginning of the email so if you are reading on your phone, you can just select the link.  Hope that works.

Dave
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#3528) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] Can't read all the news stories I send. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2023/02/tspstrategy-cant-read-all-news-stories.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] Can't read all the news stories I send"

Post a Comment