Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSP_Strategy] Re: F Fund hits new 2016 high!

 

I feel a need to reiterate how much Sarah has helped me with my TSP.  Usually I do not follow her 100% as I spread my funds across several,  currently at 50% F, 30% C and 20% S as of 3/24/16.  This group follows Sarah's knowledge and insights with some following her exactly and some following but with different allocations.  Sarah has allowed me to nearly triple my balance since 2009 by giving me the courage to invest more aggressively and for that my retirement is very grateful.  If you chose to join this group remember Sarah will give you her analysis and then you have to make a decision based on what she stated.  Your decision needs to be something you will not lose sleep over.  Bottom line will Sarah always hit a home-run, no, but overall she has demonstrated she will make us richer.  

    

__._,_.___

Posted by: ajayon@msn.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)
Neither the TSP Strategy group, nor individual members, are licensed or authorized to provide investment advice. Any statements made herein merely reflect the personal opinions of the individual group member. Please make your own investment decisions based upon your personal circumstances.

.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSP_Strategy] Re: F Fund hits new 2016 high!. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2016/05/tspstrategy-re-f-fund-hits-new-2016-high.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSP_Strategy] Re: F Fund hits new 2016 high!"

Post a Comment