Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[TSPStrategy] C fund divergence in June

C, S, and to some extent I funds all pretty much correlate their movements. S tends to be more volatile, but something happened on May 31 that had S drop but C and I climb. Then on June 12, something happened and the I fund dropped while C continued to climb.

I think I saw that there was good news on inflation and interest rates that last Friday in May; and something similar on June 12 - and I would expect C to benefit from that news, but why not S? And what’s the deal with I? What happened that was only joy for C and shade for S and I?

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#3776) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [TSPStrategy] C fund divergence in June. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2024/07/tspstrategy-c-fund-divergence-in-june.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[TSPStrategy] C fund divergence in June"

Post a Comment