Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

RE: BUSINESS PROPOSAL

Greetings

I am Joe Washington ,  Research Assistant at one of the leading 
UK Pharmaceutical Companies, I have a business proposal for you
which is worth a substantial amount and will save lives too, I
would be glad to receive your acknowledgement of this email so I
can furnish you more with the details of my proposal for your
consideration, please give me the opportunity to explain to you
in details what the business is all about by replying back to me

Note' you have the right to quit by the end of my detailed
explanation and  if you don't feel like moving forward with me ,
But trust me you won't regret it

Kindly contact my private
Email :Joewashington24@hotmail.com
Best regards
Joe Washington
Research & Dev Dept
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul RE: BUSINESS PROPOSAL. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2022/11/re-business-proposal.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "RE: BUSINESS PROPOSAL"

Post a Comment