Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Re: [TSPStrategy] Current allocation still 100% G Fund?

I don't think anything has changed (still G).  None of us have crystal balls so to speak, but I do wish I would have jumped back in back in say March.  I finally did.  I think people who stayed in (and never got out) will be fine even if things start going south...they've gained so much (and they could still jump out).  But if a big drop comes soon and is big enough, people who jump back in may make out well.

It's interesting that may top investors will say no one can really "time the market"...even guys like Warren Buffett.  I have to ask my self...am I really smarter than him?  What he does is look for undervalued companies from what I understand, not time the market.  

I am surprised the market has continue this long without some sort of big drop though...the housing "bubble", the rising stock market, etc.  It's hard to imagine we can keep going also in light of all the spending we're doing.  Who knows. 

I will say Sarah has been an amazing help over the years and has offered years of advice...I really appreciate all her hard work.  People who give her a hard time about anything related to the site crack me up...I'm like "hey, it's free, you can take her advice or leave it".  
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

You receive all messages sent to this group.

View/Reply Online (#2684) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic
Your Subscription | Contact Group Owner | Unsubscribe [prefander.leadersworkshop@blogger.com]

_._,_._,_
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul Re: [TSPStrategy] Current allocation still 100% G Fund?. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2021/08/re-tspstrategy-current-allocation-still_26.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "Re: [TSPStrategy] Current allocation still 100% G Fund?"

Post a Comment