Leaders Workshop

Soft Skills Development & Training

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

[LeadersWorkshop] Help need in "Service-oriented" industry

 

Dear Members,
Hope you are in the best of health.

My name is Ali Asgar and I live in Kuwait. I have been a member of this group since long and have always been reading on topics written by other members but never have written any mails to the group. Today I need guidance and advice from some of the experts minds in this group.

I used to run my own business but due to some problems with my business partner we splitted and now I have an offer to join this Rental Furnished Apartment "Hotel-like" group at the post of General Manager. Since I had been in the sales and consumer kind of business, I do not have much knowledge about this "Hotel-kind" or "Service-oriented" industry. There are various divisions to manager like reception, room services, house-keeping, staff, etc. that need to be taken care of and at the same time to enhance services to better performances, division that I never handled before.

I request some guidance from members who have expertise in this industry.

Look forward to your kind co-operation.

Best regards,

Ali
atmandov@yahoo.com

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
Shabbar Suterwala's Leaders Worksop "Key to Your Success"
visit us at www.shabbarsuterwala.com
.

__,_._,___
Anda baru saja membaca artikel yang berkategori dengan judul [LeadersWorkshop] Help need in "Service-oriented" industry. Anda bisa bookmark halaman ini dengan URL https://1stleadershipworkshop.blogspot.com/2010/12/leadersworkshop-help-need-in-service.html. Terima kasih!
Ditulis oleh: Andriansyah -

Belum ada komentar untuk "[LeadersWorkshop] Help need in "Service-oriented" industry"

Post a Comment